What we do
The NeuroLeadership Group brings hard science to the art of human performance and leadership development.
We help individuals to enhance their thinking, with a range of short learning experiences, self-paced learning and learning resources.
Based on understanding how the brain works, we explore the four domains of:
- Decision making
- Emotional regulation
- Facilitating change
We empower leaders and individual contributors to improve the quality of their conversations in three areas.
We help leaders:
- Shift from driving to developing others
- Increase their capacity to influence others
- Improve their ability to collaborate with others
Coach for Results
We train individuals and leaders as Results Coaches, improving people’s capacity to facilitate positive change in others.
Our coach certification programs are fully accredited with the International Coach Federation.
Coaches go on to work inside organizations or develop their own practice as an executive coach.
We help organizations transform their culture and drive performance, with a suite of brain-based solutions.
- Flagship ‘Change Driver’ programs that develop internal coaches to drive sales, onboarding, transition & leadership development.
- Consulting services building coaching cultures, developing leadership development frameworks, & rethinking organizational design based on the brain
- A series of assessments based on the SCARF model and other tools.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us.